Here's what it says on the back cover (written by my editor):
Does your family have a story that needs to be told?
Are you a writer wanting to add life and “care-a-bility” to your stories?
Do you want to learn how to tell your family history in an interesting and inspiring way?Learn from a pro how to do just that and more!
- Discover how to use familiar settings as the backdrop for believable scenes
- Find out how and why to tell true family stories from a fictional slant
- Learn how to mold your ancestors or family members into strong fictional characters
- Share your favorite memories and family lore
- Develop your storytelling ability
Liz's information about using family history in fiction is very interesting and valuable. I recommend it. It will help you "write what you know." - T. Deighton
Published by Inglestone PublishingPrinted in United States
The booklet sells for $4.95 and is hot off the press. Click here and you'll be taken to the Inglestone Publishing web site where you can purchase the book.
I'll be in Phoenix on May 31 at the Music and Arts Festival and would love it if you would stop by the booth so I can meet you. I'll have these booklets for sale, and a great brochure on blogging family history that I'm giving out free. Go to www.musicandartsfestival.com to find out more about the festival. Hope to see you there!